Vacancy: Operations Executive
Salary £25k per annum with pension (due to be introduced April 2014) and other benefits.
Run Your Fleet is a trading name of Multifleet Vehicle Management Ltd – a fleet management company that has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months. Run Your Fleet now manages some 12,500 vehicles on behalf of more than 700 businesses the length and breadth of the UK.
In order to consolidate this growth and prepare the business for further expansion, we are inviting applications for the position of Operations Executive.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the successful candidate will provide support for all aspects of our operation. The candidate will need to have a maintenance control background and be very competent in IT systems… The position would suit someone who is looking to make the move from Maintenance Controller to a wider Operations role encompassing maintenance control, rental management, customer service, and supplier management along with some IT systems responsibility. It is intended that the candidate will, in time, lead a team of customer service / technical staff.
- Production of EDI to suppliers
- Implementation of new customer accounts
- Assistance with new supplier implementations
- Maintenance authorisations
- Supporting the rental desk with bookings and new accounts
- Production of supplier and customer Management Information
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Microsoft Office
- 1 Link Service Network
- 1 Link Hire Network
- Vehicle Management Systems (e.g Contract Manager, Key 2 or equivalent)
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrate ability to prioritise issues
- Must have minimum 5 ‘O’ level/GCSE’s including Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to challenge procedures to find new and more effective ways of operating
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team (both direct and indirect)
- Team Worker
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
Multifleet Vehicle Management was incorporated in January 2011, and is part of the Forward Group portfolio of investments. Forward Group has a number of UK and international investments, and includes a FN50 contract hire business as part of its portfolio.
Based just a few miles to the south of Birmingham in Henley-in-Arden – an historic town popular for great dining choices, good choice of pubs, and set in fantastic Warwickshire countryside.
Our offices are situated just a short walk away from great golf and leisure facilities and surrounded by countryside walking and cycling routes. We have on-site shower and changing facilities that employees are welcome to use.
We also offer free parking and charging points for electric vehicles.
Our offices are modern, spacious and designed to provide a relaxed working environment that engenders creativity and efficiency.
Applications should be emailed with a CV to: email@example.com
We are also looking to recruit a Telesales Executive.