Buying vs Leasing
Could leasing a car save you money? It’s no coincidence that leasing a car for business purposes has become increasingly popular in the UK, as more and more financially savvy business owners and fleet managers wake up to the advantages. Why would you want to buy a new car when it will lose a considerable amount of its value as soon as you drive it out of the showroom? Yes, the recession means that new cars are currently relatively cheap – but if you buy now, your car could be worth rather less than you bargained for in a few years time. Leasing a car has many benefits – you can avoid any unexpected costs by signing up to a fixed monthly payment for the term of the lease. In today’s article we will look at business car leasing benefits and why it may be the ideal choice for you.
An intelligent financial decision
When making any important financial decision it pays to be well-informed, and while most people will invest plenty of their time and effort into important purchases such as a house or a holiday, for many business owners or fleet managers deciding on business contract hire deals may not get as much of their time. While choosing the correct make and model is an important – and enjoyable – aspect, knowing what form of car finance is best value for money, can have a huge impact on the costs to the business of that new car.
The main benefits of car leasing
- You are able to drive away in a car that might be out of your price range in terms of purchase price.
- Road tax and breakdown cover are usually included in the lease.
- No huge up-front costs, capital outlay or car loans.
- Fixed price motoring where most costs remain the same for the period of the lease.
- Your company car drivers can drive a brand new car every two to four years and benefit from the safety, fuel economy and performance advancements found on newer models.
Our most popular business lease cars
We have a number of business lease deals which include warranty and breakdown cover.
If you’re looking for the best car leasing deals there are steps you can take in order to discover the offer that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking for Personal lease cars, Personal lease vans, Business lease cars, Business lease vans or Finance lease vans, we’re here to help you make an informed decision! If you have any questions, please do get in contact.