Vacancy: Telesales Executive
Salary £20k per annum with pension (due to be introduced April 2014) and other benefits.
Run Your Fleet is a trading name of Multifleet Vehicle Management Ltd – a fleet management company that has seen exponential growth over the last 12 months. Run Your Fleet now manages some 12,500 vehicles on behalf of more than 700 businesses the length and breadth of the UK.
In order to consolidate this growth and prepare the business for further expansion, we are inviting applications for the position of Telesales Executive.
Working as part of a sales team, and currently reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting opportunity for a proactive and driven professional to join a dynamic, evolving Fleet Management Company. You will be conversing with a wide range of prospects across many different business areas throughout the UK, so an excellent telephone manner is essential. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, resourceful, and capable of achieving key targets.
Candidates would benefit from an automotive background (although not essential). In particular, the role would suit individuals with an existing fleet management background or from a dealership environment.
We are committed to the development of our staff, and this role is very much seen as a stepping stone to other roles within this fast expanding business.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
- Must have minimum ‘O’ level/GCSE Maths and English
- Must be able to deal with technical product information
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to database management)
Skills with People
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Team Worker
Type of Person (Motivational Profile)
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks
- Sets high standards and consistently achieves them
Multifleet Vehicle Management was incorporated in January 2011, and is part of the Forward Group portfolio of investments. Forward Group has a number of UK and international investments, and includes a FN50 contract hire business as part of its portfolio.
Based just a few miles to the south of Birmingham in Henley-in-Arden – an historic town popular for great dining choices, good choice of pubs, and set in fantastic Warwickshire countryside.
Our offices are situated just a short walk away from great golf and leisure facilities and surrounded by countryside walking and cycling routes. We have on-site shower and changing facilities that employees are welcome to use.
We also offer free parking and charging points for electric vehicles.
Our offices are modern, spacious and designed to provide a relaxed working environment that engenders creativity and efficiency.
Applications should be emailed with a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are also looking to hire an Operations Executive